Candidates applying for admission should read the following instructions carefully.
1. Admissions are accepted 4 times in a year. Admission is a continuous process as per the sessions of various universities / boards / partner institutions. There are 4 sessions in a year depends upon various universities / boards / partner institutions.
i. January.- December Session
ii. April – March Session
iii. July- June Session
iv. October – September Session
2. Interested candidates may apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus or may download it from the website www.wbdes.in or can be collected from the approved mentors of the WBDES by paying the requisite fee in cash or via Demand Draft or go through the website www.wbdes.in for online application / registration.
3. The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by the University / Boards / Institutions (in the latest prospectus and also available on Website); and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the prospectus/website for the said course.
4. Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by the associate/ partner institutions.
5. Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
6. In case the proof of eligibility (e.g. attested copies of final year mark sheet / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
7. Students have to provide following documents as prescribed below:
a. 6 Photographs (Passport Size)
b. Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate with Marksheets and Experience certificate (if any) duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Notary Public.
8. Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Three Years
Three Year Program - Four Years
Four Year Program - Five Years
Vocational Program - Two Years
Add-on Program - One Year
9. Candidates will be abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by WBDES or/and its Partner Institutions from time to time.
The fee will be accepted through Cash / DD / Cheque drawn in the favor of:
“WEST BENGAL DISTANCE EDUCATION SOCIETY”
“NCTT INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER STUDIES”
payable at Jhargram / Kolkata, or through online payment transfer options.
WBDES & its Partner Institutions reserve the right to revise the fee. No form will be accepted without the fee and eligibility documents.
REFUND OF FEE ON CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
1. Fee Refund
In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per admission policy for the session), the processing charges will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of Admission form from the requisite admission authorities.
1. To meet the eligibility criteria, the degree / diploma certificates issued by a recognized University/Board/ Institution, or concerned Statutory Authority are only accepted.
2. Photocopies of documents establishing the eligibility of candidate are required to be submitted duly notarized / attested by a gazetted officer,
3. (a) The reserves the right to accept or reject any admission if any deficiency is found in eligibility or the information provided in the application form.
(b) If a candidate appears in any examination without meeting the eligibility criteria of the concerned University/Boards / Institutes or without paying the requisite fee, his / her result of the examination will not be declared and the examination of that semester / year will be annulled and no fee will be refunded.
(c) During the process of eligibility verification, if a candidate is found having submitted a forged certificate, not only his/her admission will be cancelled, but the candidate will be debarred from appearing in any examination of the concern examining authority. Legal action will also be initiated against such a candidate.
(d) If the eligibility document(s) of a candidate is/are not found genuine, at any point of time, the admission, and the examination(s) passed by the candidate is /are liable to be cancelled without any liability on the part of EIILM University and the entire fee paid will be forfeited.
West Bengal Distance Education Society and its Partner Institutions announces up to 100% Scholarship for deserving students.( with above 90% marks in all board exams)
The WBDES provides 10 % scholarship to all the Girls and Physically Handicapped students.
* For Course Fee Details log on to: www.wbdes.in